Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dog Themed Nails

So I did these nails a few weeks back before I had my new camera. My sister kindly snapped a quick picture with her phone and I just got it uploaded onto my computer. I didn't have much time for clean up since my sister was in a hurry to leave (you can see one of my nails is not filed all that well and that there is a little piece of lint on my pointer finger, but I really wanted to show you guys anyway. Here it is:


For this I used a stamping plate from Bundle Monster, I can't remember which on off the top of my head, with two or three coats of butter LONDON Sprog. The black is China Glaze Liquid Leather  and the white is White Hot by OPI for Sephora. My nails are not this long anymore (especially my sad thumb) but I'm happy to say my cuticles are improving after using Vitamin E oil on them every time I use my polish remover. I hope you enjoyed this, and check in tomorrow for another post for the Untried Polish Challenge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment