Sunday, May 26, 2013

Introducing "Glittering Grapefruit" and "Topical Waters"

Today I have two new handmade polishes I'd like to share with you. My good friend Masha did these swatches for me. She will post a review of them soon on her blog. I was inspired by summer for these shades. Let's get to it!



Glittering Grapefruit





 Tropical Waters

Didn't she do a lovely job swatching these? I have three bottles of each for sale on my etsy shop. I do want to get more of these made, depending on whether they sell or not, so if you're interested in these get them fast! I have used up all my empty bottles and pigment. I guess it's time for me to go shopping. I will not review these since I am the maker, but check back with Masha's blog in the near future for a full review. I really had fun making them and I hope that you guys enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Those are way cool! I'm favoriting them on Etsy so I remember them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love ourselves a little bit of glitter! The colours are perfect for summer..to be honest, they're perfect for all year round wear!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete