Friday, August 23, 2013

Robin's Egg Inspired Custom by Pretty and Polished

I have received half my order from Pretty and Polished (Liberty Bell Ruby, I Want Candy, and Tears of Dionysus)! Along with this order I received a bunch of options for customs for my future store, one of which I already decided I must have. I asked for a polish that was "speckled" like a robin's egg. I received two options. Here is the one I like best:




I used three/four layers here to build up an opaque finish. It's very pretty, even on my dry and uneven nails! I am definitely going to order it. I have yet to discuss if we will be restocking custom polishes after the store runs out. If you would like more details on the future of my store (which is NOT open yet) like "Indie Polish Network" on facebook. Let me know what you think about this polish!

2 comments: