Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Earth Week Day 3: Sunrise Serenade

Hello everyone. So today is a super busy day for me and I hope to have my challenge up today but I may have to postpone until tomorrow. I know, it's unacceptable! I apologize if it's late. It won't happen again! On a happier note I'd like to share my third new polish creation with you today. This is yet another metallic that I call Sunrise Serenade. It's a pretty peachy orange that I absolutely love. I personally don't own anything like it; it's my favorite polish that I've created thus far, and I've done holos! I have a few pictures for you, as always:


Here it is in the bottle. I didn't realize there was this much glare. My  bad.


In direct sunlight


In the shade

As always I used a layer of Seche Vite on top to smooth it out. Unlike most of my polishes, I only used two coats to achieve this amount of opacity. I usually don't buy metallic polish but making this one has really made me want more (as well as making me want to make/experiment with more). There is one slight disclaimer I feel obligated to share with you all. Today at work after washing my hands for the bajillionth time I realized that I lost an entire layer off of one finger. This polish peeled very easily, however, I usually use OPI's base coat and for this I used a clear coat that's supposed to fight yellowing (if you're curious about the name I can comment on it later) so this may have had an impact on it. I'm not sure. Anyway, that's it for now. I need to get started on day two of the challenge, which is two colors. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment