Monday, April 1, 2013

Introducing the "Happy Holos" Collection! Part One

Below is a photo of the seven polishes that make up the Happy Holos collection. Each bottle is 15 ml and contains a beautiful holographic polish. My hope was to take pictures of them in the sunlight, but the weather did not want to cooperate.

Fast and Furious: The first polish in this collection is a bright red polish so named because it would be the perfect color for any sports car. Here it is alone in the bottle:

I used three coats to obtain this level of coverage.
In artificial light

With flash

Pop of Orange: This color reminds me of an orange flavor popsicle. It's gorgeous in the sunlight and it really brings something special to a color that not a lot of people like. Here it is in the bottle:

I used three coats to obtain this level of coverage.
In artificial light

With flash

Team Midas: This polish is a golden yellow. I'll admit that I was going for a bright, lemon yellow but I don't mind this tone. I can see how it might be harsh on some skin tones though. Here it is in the bottle:

I used three coats to obtain this level of coverage.
In artificial light

With flash

Poseidon's Pool Party: This is one of my favorite color's in the collection. It's a turquoise green and is stunning in the sunlight. Here it is in the bottle:

I used three coats to obtain this level of coverage:
In artificial light (I smudged the pinkie so I kindly cropped that out for you all)

With flash


I will end here with part one of my two part post for this collection. In the next post I have a blue, purple, and white holographic polish to show you all. I hope you like them so far!





No comments:

Post a Comment