Monday, April 15, 2013

Pretty in Pink and Happy Holo's Swatches/Reviews

Hello everybody. I hope you all had a great weekend.  Today I'd like to take a moment to give a big shout out to two wonderful bloggers who have taken the time to review my first collection for me. The first is LostinLacquer. Check out her reviews here as well as her blog. The second blog that I would like to mention is ThePolishedMommy. She reviewed my polishes here. Check out her blog as well. Both these ladies do some amazing work and I'm very grateful to them for helping me get my polishes out there for you all to see.

I would also like to share with you a new polish I created over the weekend, as well as some simple art I did to highlight it. I added a gold to green duochrome pigment to a bubble gum pink color. While the duochrome is not captured well on camera, I still would like to share a picture with you. Here is the pink (which is still unnamed) on my nail:

This is three coats of pink over one layer of OPI base coat with one layer of Seche Vite on top.

This color inspired me to do something slightly more feminine than I am used to. I really wanted to get a somewhat vintage look, so I decided to stamp Orly's Luxe over it. Here is the result:

The stamp I use is a Konad stamp. The plate is BM21 (Bundle Monster). After I stamp I add a layer of Seche Vite as quickly as I can. This is usually the best way to keep the stamp from streaking. This pink color that I made will be available on my etsy shop once I make a few more new polishes to go along with it. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment