Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Holos Collection: Part Two

Yesterday I introduced you to the first half of my first collection of franken polishes. I gladly give you the rest of these polishes today. I also forgot to mention that I do plan on opening an Etsy shop if anyone is interested in any of my polishes. I also got some new pigment in the mail yesterday so more polishes are sure to come, but I digress. Here are the last three polishes in my Happy Holos collection.

Julia: I had a hard time coming up with a name for this stunning polish. My sister (Julia) is a super chill person who likes the color blue and is as excited about making polish as I am (when I let her touch my stuff, that is). So I present to you all the first ever polish I have named after someone. Here it is in the bottle:

I used two coats of polish for this level of coverage:
In "artificial" light

With flash

Royally Confused: This purple polish is so names because it has a slight blue duochrome effect, which is very hard to see in these pictures. It's mostly a purple, but it's kind of blue as well. Let's just say that the lighting doesn't do it justice. Here it is in the bottle:

I used two coats of polish for this level of coverage:
In "artificial" light

With flash

Frost: Last but not least is my white holo. It is much more sheer than the other six (which is to be expected with a white polish). If you use two or three light coats you get a nice, sheer white with your natural nail lines showing ever so slightly. I attempted to show you what a more opaque version of the polish would look like. The other day I had this on when I was driving. I caught a glimpse of it in the sunlight and it reminded me of fresh fallen snow on a sunny day. These pictures don't really capture the holo pigment all that well. Here it is in the bottle:

I used four coats of polish for this level of coverage:
In "artificial" light

With flash

This concludes this collection. I hope you liked what you saw! Like I said, I do hope to sell these at a later point. I also am sending a few bloggers some samples for their honest review of the polishes. If you have any questions please ask! You can comment, visit my facebook page here, or e-mail me at designernailaccents@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment